The 5 best reasons why you should not create a home business.
Firstly it will take a lot of your time.
- The rewards can be substantial that’s for sure but it will take a lot of your time. If you think you are going to get instant rewards then this won’t happen – period. Can you imagine working seven days a week just to build your own business, and not getting much reward for it for a long time – no way.
Secondly you will be plagued by Scams
- Who just want to take your money and deliver you nothing. Do you really want this – of course not. All of these many scams will promise you their ways to make lots of money instantly – forget it, because they never do. You can spend a lot of your hard earned money on these scams if you want to but it won’t get you anywhere.
Thirdly you will have to work from home,
- Just when you had got it all sorted, spick and span. You don’t want to try and put your own office into this lovely home of yours do you, what a waste, and what do you tell all your friends when they come round – that you are working from home instead of commuting for an hour or so each way to a lovely splendid looking office – no way you would die with shame wouldn’t you?
Fourthly you would have to get trained to do this work from home lark
- Who wants to go back to school for that? You know it all already don’t you because that’s what they tell you at the office so why would you have to go and learn something? Anyways it would take more of your time again wouldn’t it and you would not earn any money whilst you were doing this would you, no forget it you don’t want to go back to school at your tender age.
Fifthly you would be able to spend a lot of time with your family.
- Because you would be working from home and you don’t want to do that do you. Why not be out on the road striving to make a living, flying all over the country and coming home spent all through. Isn’t it better to be able to brag to all your buddies in the pub or club that you clock up zillions of air miles each year and get tired each and every Friday night when you get home. Nah who wants to stay at home and work.
Funny this isn’t it?
These are all the reasons why we wanted to start a home business and we are so glad we did. So read through it again and let me know if you really don’t want to create a home business?
Yours, happy in our Home Business,
Please feel free to share this article.