We thought it would be a useful idea to show you the differences between the starter and premium packages at Wealthy Affiliate. Before you start reading this let me say from the very start that this is not a sales pitch. In your internet business strategy you may:
- Never go to premium and that’s fine.
- Want to try out starter first and then maybe go to premium
- You may be able to afford to go to premium now.
We don’t mind which approach you take but we felt it would be good to tell you what are the differences. If you look at this table below we have lined up the two packages for you to see what is in each.
Wealthy Affiliate Starter Program
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Program
|$0 per month||$47.00 per month (bonus possible).|
|Live chat||Live chat|
|Personal Blog||Personal blog|
|2 websites and hosting||Unlimited premium domain websites and web hosting|
|Starter Training||Premium training courses 2 through 6|
|30 Keyword searches per month||Unlimited keyword searches|
|Keyword lists and unlimited keyword searches|
|4 live video trainings/month|
|Video and blog Database|
|7 days per week personal support|
Let’s spend a few minutes telling you more and answering a few questions you may have.
Q: Can I run a business just on the Starter Package?
A: Yes absolutely. You get two free web sites and hosting and the training will enable you to get them up and running.
Q: if I use starter membership do I have to start again if I go Premium.
A: No definitely not. Think of Premium as an extension of Starter Membership. Everything that you do in Starter Membership is carried forward to Premium.
Q: What if I simply cannot afford Premium?
A: That’s fine – there is never any pressure from anyone at Wealthy Affiliate for you to go Premium. We recommend it but the decision is yours, and always will be.
Q: So why would I ever need to consider Premium?
A: You might consider Premium for the following reasons:
- If you are looking to expand your business from the starter situation then there is:
- More training available in premium which is a real plus if you need it – new techniques and video training on topics each week. I have used a number of these and they are good – they last for an hour and you do get benefit from them.
- There is a WA Online Entrepreneur Certification Program, which builds on your starter training course and gives you a more complete foundation for your success.
I know it may sound pushy but these courses are really awesome and I don’t use that word very often.
- Unlimited web site hosting which saves you money which you would otherwise spend.
- Access to the whole set of classrooms If you have had time to go to the Getting Started Classroom you will have seen the amazing amount of information that is available there and you can ask questions as you want.
Imagine then if this was multiplied by 12 and you have access to classrooms dealing with
- WA affiliate Program
- Keyword, Niche and Market Research
- Everything WordPress
- Authoring and Writing Content
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Social Engagement & Marketing
- Website Development & Programming
- Local Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- The Wealthy Affiliate Platform
Can you exist without these – yes you can but there is a huge amount of knowledge contained in these classrooms which comes from the years of experience which your fellow members have contributed based on their knowledge. Availability of this to you will allow you to expand your business much more quickly and hence bring in more money to you. This in turn will pay your Premium subscriptions of $47.00 per month
- Another way of looking at this is to think about how you can refer two new members to premium and you will earn referral commission which in turn will pay for your Premium Membership.
- Finally think of Premium as an investment in your future. Think also of the cost benefit – you will pay $47.00 per month before the discounts and this will give you an education in Internet Marketing which would cost many more times this if you go elsewhere. I have just done a cost review of other courses and one was asking $3997.00 for the same education – wow – that’s the equivalent of 7 years at Wealthy Affiliate Premium!
I hope you found this useful information and if you have any questions please feel free to leave them below, I would love to hear from you.
Is Wealthy Affiliate for you – please see our review.
Yours in Business