Name of Product being reviewed: Work From Home Training.
Price: $49.00 one time.
Owners: Unknown – Director Timothy Darwin.
Overall Rank out of 100 – 30
Work From Home Training – Overview.
- Provides starter based information to get money by working on line through a number of types of on-line work or job types.
- A number of different jobs are offered:
- Online data entry clerical
- Global Data Processing
- Web research assistant
- Content Article Typist
- Home Secretarial
- General Audio Transcriber
- Certified Field Auditor
- Web Proofreader
- Credit Card Processor.
Full training is given for each module with lists of companies to approach for the work. The training was good and I found that the approach was useful – it all seemed logical.
It was easy to follow and the training guided you step by step
Pros and Cons.
- Spells out the message straight away – this is not a get rich quick company, if you think it is you are in the wrong place.
- Onetime fee of $49.00– no hidden costs – this was true in my case.
- Provides training, tools resources, companies and software for free (exc joining fee). The training is okay, good text but had some issues with being able to see the videos provided.
- They are said to be capitalizing on the downsizing of companies and the fact that outsourcing is the in thing now, and you can be one of those persons doing the outsourcing work and getting paid for it.
- 60 day money back guarantee on the onetime fee.
- The initial information blog is far too long, and you get mired in too much detail which could have been provided when you sign up.
- Some of the options can only be taken up if you are local or in (say) the USA, e.g. Certified Field Auditor.
- I took the training for most of the job options but was literally unable to get any remuneration at all. A good example of this was the survey option where many companies – over 35 – I signed up for did not respond at all.
- All of the detail in the training is good but it only takes you so far, and you then realize that you are really unlikely to make any money after all. Thus for example the training on Clickbank and other marketplaces is excellent for the joining and account set up, but after that you choose a product from one of the marketplaces and then submit a brief on it to various search engine submitters, or Classified ads directories, or Craigslist. I did all this but got absolutely no response at all – not one. Needless to say the training material tells you that there are literally millions of people who will be looking at your ads.
- There is a huge tutorial on word processing and this is to teach you how to be available for outsource work. Then you have to compete with others to try to obtain an assignment. You are told that secretaries make up to $38,000 plus p.a. and then you are told will get $10.00 per hour, and most people work a 4 hour day and 5 day week which of course brings them $9,600 pa ONLY if you have continuous work assignments which of course is not going to happen as you have to seek new work each time an assignment ends.
- I can see how this might work in a country where you are closer to the Companies recommended in the training. Having not been able to work with them on some of the options such as Secretarial work or Web Reader this leads me to the conclusion that this is not a Global product, as it is stated to be.
Who is this product designed for?
This product is designed for all people who are just starting on the work from home or work online arena and who need guidance as to how to get going with on line work, specifically in the areas detailed above. It does not teach independent online internet marketing.
Work From Home Training – tools and training.
Tools – none.
Training – provided in video and text format.
Work From Home Training – support.
There is a support desk as it were and I tested this out on a couple of occasions. They got back to me in a timely manner and the support advice offered was okay.
Work From Home Training – pricing.
This is a one – off fee of $49.00 with no other costs or levels of pricing.
My final opinion of this product.
This product was okay as a starter package to get me into the on line world of working at home. There is a fair bit of work to be done and I didn’t mind this at all. Having followed their instructions to the letter it was very disappointing to get absolutely no reward or remuneration over a period of three months.
Whilst it is presented as a training package it does continually state during the training that you can earn money using this.
Having said this the cost is relatively low at $49.00, but my realistic expectation was that I might at least break even which I did not do.
Also at the end I felt that I had completely wasted three months. I know now that this time would have been much better spent at Wealthy Affiliate where I am learning how to build my own business.
Product Details at a glance.
Name – Work At Home Training.
Owners: Unknown – Director is Timothy Darwin.
Overall rank 30 out of 100
Verdict: – legit, but unrewarding.
If you would like to know more about the online business learning experience which we recommend at Hudson Rickman (and it’s free to get started)
Yours in business
Please feel free to share this article.